I have a whole year to:
- watch my new baby grow
- wear my jammies all day if I want to
- look outside at the stormy/snowy/crappy weather while sitting inside
- to go on playdates with mommies who will be off with me (so exciting seeing how the first time around, I was all alone)
- basically, just do what I want, when I want (this time, I also have a vehicle - mind you, I get stuck with the gas guzzler)
- sleep in if I want to (yea right, who am I kidding - if I get a baby that sleeps, I still have a 5 year old who likes to get up earlyish in the morning)
- prepare Maddy for school and come September, be at home if anything goes wrong
Can you tell I am a little excited? I think the best part though is the fact that I have other people off with me this time. I look forward to summer days of taking the babes (and Maddy) to the park for a picnic...or to the beach...or just shopping. I look forward to sharing my maternity leave with them all!
No worries, I will keep blogging, HELLO - I will have all the time in the world (maybe while I'm up for midnight feedings, who knows).
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Saturday evening, my mom is keeping Maddy and Hubby and I, friends: Evan and Josee and sister in law Tracy and brother in law Butter are going to wine and dine at Baton Rouge to celebrate Valentines Day...ok, not really for Valentines, but hey, no kids and an excuse to go out!
I have a doctors' appointment on Monday, so Tuesday, I will give you a recap of how that went (unless of course I have him in the meantime LOL) and then unfortunately, I will be attending a funeral for my best friends Dad. Prayers to the whole Young family during this difficult time!