- One week from today and I will be off work for a year - YIPPEE!!
- Yesterday at our ultrasound, we found out that:
(1) Tanner is still a HE
(2) His head is down and in position
(3) All measurements are all good - with the exception that his head was measuring 40 weeks already...LOL
(4) He is already 8 lbs, estimation though right?
- This weekend is going to be party planning and prepping for Maddy's 5th Birthday Party which we are celebrating on Sunday with family and close friends.
- Sunday I am teaching Sunday School...so prepping that this weekend too...I actually enjoy doing this ya know...I love getting creative, finding crafts and games to go with our story of the day and I love being able to teach Maddy and the other little kiddies about Jesus.
- Yesterday I took a dizzy spell in the morning while at work...alone...I was actually scared that I was going to pass out and no one would find me here, so I ran out in the hallway. For real!
- Today, I am feeling the same thing...not sure if it's the low iron issue or the lack of sleep. I thought I had a better sleep last night than the night before...
- Have I mentioned before that I am ready for this to be over - bring me my baby already! Unfortunately, the technician told us he looks pretty comfortable.
- I am due Feb 20th, if I go over like I did with Maddy, there is a possibility that my baby could be a leap year baby...really!
Hope you all have a great weekend - Monday I am off as I have two appointments: registering Maddy for school and a doctor's appointment!