I am back...sorta! This entry is just going to be a quick recap of what we have been doing the last 2 weeks (give or take)...pics haven't been uploaded yet!
- Happy New Year everyone!!!!
- Christmas was nice and quiet for the most part. Stayed close to home! Maddy was spoiled (of course) and loved all her toys.
- The tree came down the day after Boxing Day...needed to make more room for new toys!
- The rest of the week we were off and basically stayed in and did nothing - the weather was crappy for the most part.
- We took Maddy to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. Good movie!
- Now I am back to work and totally exhausted. Couldn't sleep last night - tossed and turned all night then had a horrible nightmare upon waking up at 5:30 am.
- Now that Christmas is over, we have begun getting prepared for Tanner's arrival. In about a months time (wouldn't mind if he came out a little earlier)...he will be here! We have started buying diapers and wipes...his drawers are filling up with cute little sleepers and outfits...
That's all I have today folks...hopefully sometime this week, I can post some pics of Christmas morning!