I AM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL BABY T ARRIVES!!!!
I've got everything ready to go - just need baby:
- Car seat is ready...just need to put base in car.
- Bags are packed and ready to go.
- His room is as ready as it's going to get.
- I have some Newborn and Size 1 diapers to get us going.
- I have formula IN CASE breastfeeding doesn't work.
- Clothes are all washed and put away.
There are a few things I still need to get this week:
- Bassinet for our room - a friend is letting me borrow hers - just need to physically get it.
- Bath tub from another friend - seeing how someone borrowed mine and didn't return it.
- Pick up some bottles...still deciding on which ones and thinking of picking up one of these:
- Perhaps pick up some more receiving blankets...
- I need to find some nursing shirts, but this isn't a big deal.
- Pick up some more wipes and diapers...can never have too much!
Other things that happened this weekend:
- Made Maddy the cutest banners for her upcoming birthday party - something similar to these for her Princess Themed birthday.
- Finished all the laundry.
- Made some homemade soup.
- Had my sister over for a visit.
- Went to my Nanny and Papa's for visits
- Hubby's dad was released from hospital
- Maddy watched lots of TV and movies while I rested...LOL
- Thought about going shopping...but a nap sounded better.
- Went to Church and was proud of Maddy singing her favorite song at the top of her lungs!