- I am very jealous and wish I could pose in pictures like this. Good work Leslie!
- I thought our small town might have had an earthquake Tuesday afternoon around 3:00 pm (I thought I was just really tired and was shaky or something...then I thought maybe the washer was going...but after Hubby got up from a nap, he said he felt the bed shake too...not sure where we find out if there was one but the way the shaking lasted, it would have been a pretty big earthquake - bigger than last summer - and well I am sure we would heard something...maybe someone was working near our house...who knows??)
- I love wearing my rubber boots EVERY DAY even with no rain.
- I like buttercream icing better than fondant.
- I wear long johns (or tights) under my pants from Shawville Fair weekend (September) until June...and two pairs of socks.
- I hate the Twilight series and everything Twilight related.
- I didn't change the Boardroom clock at work and people stayed in there longer for lunch and missed a conference call (hehehe - was not intentional but still funny when I heard one of the Sales people freaking out yesterday)
- I play BINGO faithfully EVERY MONDAY and never win...I still try my luck.
- I only buy Lotto Max or 649 tickets when the jackpot is really big (even though I would be happy even winning $100,000...ok that would just pay debt...maybe something a LITTLE higher)
- I can't bite the bullet and get my hair cut super short again (going to the hairdresser's on Saturday...maybe I will do it then)
- My daughter Maddy (who is 4 and roughly 50 lbs) still wants to be pushed in a stroller when we go for a walk (even though she always wants her "little" stroller)
- I can't wait for the snow to be gone so Maddy and I can go riding our Plasma Cars.
- I am still a CONTRACT employee at work after 3 years and no sign of moving to permanent (the benefits of being alone most days, limited work, internet access and free underground parking downtown Ottawa makes it all worth it).
- I can't think of anything to write and I have to write this instead.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Posted by Stacy at 6:19 AM