A fellow blogger/friend/cousin Lindsay over at http://smalltowngirl-lindsay.blogspot.com/ tagged me in something that was passed along from another blogger. She gave me 8 questions to answer then I pass 8 more questions on to 8 fellow bloggers - well first of all, I probably won't come up with 8 bloggers seeing how I am new at this and only have a few blogs that I follow and read - so here are the questions she asked me:
1. If you were stuck on a desert island, what 4 items would you bring with you?
- A toothbrush (to scrub the "grossies" out of my teeth)
- An IPOD (to listen to music)
- Liquid Laundry Soap (to wash the clothes on my back in the ocean or water source)
- Book (to pass some time I guess)
Well I know most will laugh, but when I have nothing to do - I straighten up my house and clean. I will just decide to clean out a storage closet or something to pass some time.
3. What is your best asset?
Uumm...this is a hard question...I'm not sure how I am suppose to answer this...my best asset would be...I don't know, does my organizational skills count?
4. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
OH MY - well I like a lot of restaurants, right now however, I am really craving Kelsey's cuz I just LOVE their Spinach Dip and Buffalo Style Perogies...YUM YUM!
5. What do your prefer, fancy night out on the town or movies/chips at home?
Well sometimes I would like a fancy night out without Maddy, however most of the time, I just like to be curled up in my jammies on the couch watching a movie and eating chips and dip!
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Well I would LOVE to go to Ireland or Nashville someday.
7. What is the number 1 thing on your Christmas list this year?
I don't know...I have been so worried about what to get everyone else, never really gave this much thought. We don't buy gifts for each other so I don't expect much....I like just getting money...I like getting stuff for my home...this year I guess I still want rubbermaid containers or baskets and such for storage...LOL
8. What is your favorite holiday (which holiday and why) activity?
I think this is like 2 questions in one....and we are already at 8 questions...hhmmm...
Well my favorite holiday would be Christmas because I love decorating my house...and well I'll classify that as an activity as well...decorating!
So now I am going to tag:
Jill at http://jills-world.blogspot.com/
Sharon at http://sharons-101-list.blogspot.com/
Ashley at http://smithjohnston.blogspot.com/
Alyssa at http://amotherhoodexperience.wordpress.com/
Mandt at http://mandy1313.blogspot.com/
Here are your 8 questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to cook?
2. What is your favorite TV show and why?
3. If you had a $10,000 shopping spree to anywhere, where would you pick and why?
4. What song are you likely to sing at karaoke in a bar?
5. If you could take any kind of class, what would you take and why...ie. Dance/Art/Photography?
6. What is one thing that you couldn't live without and why?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. What is your favorite color and why?